Are You in Need of a Website Refresh?
If you are anything like me, I’m feeling stunned that the 4th quarter of 2023 is just weeks away.
My business has changed a lot this year and I’ve struggled to find the time and brain power to keep my website updated and current with all the changes.
Now that we are here, Mid-September, and as I look at my business and sales goals, I have some work to do! And one project on my list is updating my website so that it represents my business changes and have it set up to help me meet those business goals.
A few years ago, I would have gone into panic mode and dove headlong into this project and worked myself into exhaustion to meet those goals. No more, I’m done with that. I’m ready to take stock of what is doable and work smarter to move the needle forward towards reaching these goals.
I’m making a priority list:
- Review my goals for 2023 and make a list of what is doable and realistic.
- Asking myself, what role does my website have in helping me achieve the results I’m looking for?
- Is my website ready to help?
As I consider this personal project, I realized that I’m probably not alone in feeling this way.
I bet there are other business owners who have websites with outdated content, new services that are not visible on their website, and old services that need to be updated or removed.
- Do you have new lead magnets that need to be featured on your site?
- Has your blogging fallen behind schedule?
- Does the thought of updating your website have you practicing your best avoidance skills? (I’m raising my hand on this one, and I’m a website developer!!!)
- Have you received messages from potential clients that they can’t find what they are looking for on your website?
- Have you ever found yourself not linking to your website because you know it’s not showing the right info yet?
We’ve all been there and done that. Websites are important assets of our businesses and are often the most neglected.
That’s why I’ve created a special website update package just for you.
Are you ready for a website refresh? If you are, here’s something I’ve put together just for you.
The Great 2023 Website Refresh Adventure
(I’m terrible at naming things so go big and grand right?)
Updating a website is an adventure, but it doesn’t need to be a daunting one, so let’s make it as easy as possible and maybe even fun (gasp), okay?
Here is what’s included in this special website refresh package:
- Questionnaire – I get to ask you a bunch of questions!
- Business Goals: I’ll ask you about your goals for 2023 and if your website is set up to help you reach those goals.
- Website To-dos: Make a list of known pages that need updates and website issues that have been bugging you.
- Content Updates: What new services need to be added, updated, or old services removed?
- Website Audit – I’ll review and test your website.
- Website Functionality Test: I’ll test links, contact forms and optin forms to make sure they are all working correctly.
- Business Goals and Website Readiness: I’ll review your site based on your questionnaire answers and make a list of ways to update and optimize your site.
- Full Report: Based on your questionnaire and my review, you will receive a report with my recommendations.
- Website Consult – We get to chat on Zoom!
- Together we will review your website, your goals, my recommendations and make a plan to refresh and update your site.
- Up to 2 hours website updates – I’ll take the plan we create together and make as many of the updates as I can within 2 hours.
I’m offering this refresh package, for a limited time, for only $397.
NOTE: This special client only package is available for a limited time only
and I have limited spots available through the end of October 2023.
When you are ready for your website refresh, click below to reserve your spot before they are all snatched up.
(Can’t make a great offer without adding some urgency, right?!)
I’ll be working on my website refresh right along with you.
We can do this together and hold each other accountable. 🙂