A Retreat Is A Strategic WithdrawalA Mini-Retreat is:
- A simple and enjoyable strategic withdrawal to help you de-stress and manage anxiety.
- A planned, purposeful, productive, and essential strategic withdrawal.
- Necessary, they are not just a luxury.
- Is a short activity that is easy to plan, requires few supplies, and usually requires little to no travel. Unless you want to.
- Effective and most importantly, easily repeatable.
The “Take A Photo Noticing Walk: A Mini-Retreat Guide” includes:
- An Introduction to Mini-Retreats.
- Pre Mini-Retreat Planning & Prep: Checklists, assessment, itinerary ideas, and a list of recommended planning resources.
- Your Photo Noticing Walk Mini-Retreat Journal: Journaling prompts and a photo scavenger hunt.
- A Post Mini-Retreat Pause & Reflect Journal.
- Cover is 8.5 x 11
- 39 pages