The MONTHLY WordPress Website Care Plan includes:
- Initial Evaluation: What kind of security is in place and what needs to be added to keep your site secure.*
- Backups Of Your Website: Regularly scheduled backups of your website with a minimum of 30 backups stored on an off-site secure server.
- WordPress Software Updates: On a monthly basis we will keep up with the “Updates Available Now” messages you see on your website administrative dashboard as well as urgent requests from your website hosting provider.
- Daily Security Scan: Daily scan of your website for any potential vulnerabilities or malware.
- Monthly Website Care Plan Report: Includes notes on security scans, Google Analytics report, and security maintenance performed.
- Restoration Of Website: To the most recent backup of your site if anything should happen.
- 2-3 “Quick” Fixes: A Quick Fix is a 5-10 minute task like 1) A question you can ask via email, 2) need to check on the renewal of a domain, or 3) have that one little word on a page that is bugging you that needs to change. 2-3 “Quick” Fixes are covered in your Monthly Website Care Plan.