Project Description: Wendy Perry Consulting
Website Project Goals:
- Through a series of events, Wendy lost her website and previous domain. Our primary goal was to find a way to re-publish her website with as much previous content we could locate.
- Wendy also needed a streamlined website that worked on multiple mobile devices.
- We worked on adding clearer calls to action on each page to help direct website vistiors to the appropriate services and resources.
- We also looked for a simple eCommerce platform that would allow Wendy to sell Advocate Gear that promoted her events and primary marketing message.
First and foremost I want to say that you have been such a blessing to me!!! I love my new website and I’m truly beyond thankful to have met you. You really saved me! I was in such a bad position and you made it so much easier. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
You can find Wendy on the following social media platforms:
- WP Astra WordPress Theme
- GoDaddy Hosting
- Shopify eCommerce Platform
Marta Goertzen is an entrepreneur, writer, WordPress Website developer, and nature photographer. She daily explores the trails and beaches of the South Central Oregon Coast with her dogs Oliver & Mochi. You can follow along on their adventures on Instagram. Marta also fully believes that change starts with gratitude and that gratitude can change everything. Find out how with the “Grateful Friday 7-Days of Gratitude Starter Kit”