Project Description: Marsha Friedman and ConsultMEF.com website refresh and update
Website Project Goals:
- Website redesign with new theme.
- Add a WordPress page builder to easily create and update custom page layouts.
- Update Branding to new colors and logo.
- Remove the leftover code of previous design that was causing problems on the website.
- Add Google Analytics and Google Search Console set-up and integration into website.
- Update optin forms to Convert Kit.
Logo, Branding & Marketing Consulting: Kathy Colocaicovo of PepperItMarketing.com
You can also find Marsha on:
- Genesis Theme Framework and Digital Pro Child Theme
- Beaver Builder WordPress Page Builder
Marta Goertzen is an entrepreneur, writer, WordPress Website developer, and nature photographer. She daily explores the trails and beaches of the South Central Oregon Coast with her dogs Oliver & Mochi. You can follow along on their adventures on Instagram. Marta also fully believes that change starts with gratitude and that gratitude can change everything. Find out how with the “Grateful Friday 7-Days of Gratitude Starter Kit”