Let’s Explore the Idea of a Gentler Approach to Business in the New Year
In this episode we are taking a look at what it means to have a gentle and sustainable business that fits you well and doesn’t burn you out. I’m sharing 5 practical steps for creating a business that aligns with your values and supports your life.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed or unsure about how to approach your business in the new year, this episode is for you.
Ready to create a business that fits around your life and aligns with your values? Then listen in.
My goal is to empower you to embrace a gentler and more sustainable approach to business, helping you make intentional decisions and create a business that serves as a gift rather than a burden.
Here are the 5 Steps You’ll Learn:
- The importance of cultivating a Selah mindset, pausing, and reflecting in your business.
- Unveiling the power of business clarity and how it can bring confidence and direction to your entrepreneurial journey.
- Implementing reflect and review routines for a proactive approach to your business.
- Embracing your unique entrepreneurial identity and showing up authentically in your business.
- The art of simplifying your business and focusing on what truly matters for your clients.
If you’re ready to take the next step in creating a gentle and sustainable business, we invite you to listen to the full episode and reflect on how you can incorporate these principles into your own entrepreneurial journey.
- Read the Transcript Here: Click here to read
- Episode: Do You Know What Season of Growth You Are In?
- Episode: You Are More Than A Template! Do You Know How Unique You Are?
- Business Coaching: Selah Society Mastermind
Are you ready to find clarity for your business and website? I’d love to help:
>> ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SOMEONE YOUR NOT IN YOUR BUSINESS?: We all do it. We try to fit the expectations and advice of others. Ready to stop doing that?? Take the Business Personality Quiz and take an important first step to discovering (or remembering) who YOU are in your business. Take the quiz at https://SelahStudios.co/bp-quiz
>> BUSINESS CLARITY COACHING: Have you lost your confidence in who you are as a business owner? Have you lost sight of your business dreams and goals? Let’s get you back on track with personalized coaching support and tools Business — https://SelahStudios.co/breakthrough
>> SELAH SOCIETY MASTERMIND: Do you often feel that running your online business often is a lonely adventure? That’s probably not what you imagined when you started your business. Well, I’ve got good news for you, it doesn’t have to be. And it shouldn’t. The Selah Society Mastermind is for you if you looking for support on your business clarity journey and want to support others in return. — https://SelahStudios.co/mastermind
Marta Goertzen is an entrepreneur, writer, WordPress Website developer, and nature photographer. She daily explores the trails and beaches of the South Central Oregon Coast with her dogs Oliver & Mochi. You can follow along on their adventures on Instagram. Marta also fully believes that change starts with gratitude and that gratitude can change everything. Find out how with the “Grateful Friday 7-Days of Gratitude Starter Kit”