Are you ready for a business that fits you, your personality, and the season of life you are in?
In this episode of The Selah Entrepreneur Podcast, I’m sharing the 6 essential tools you need to design a business that truly fits you. I understand the struggle of trying to figure out what you want to be when your business grows up.
Finding clarity is a journey of discovery. So is growing a business that works for you instead of you being the worker bee for it. When you take the clarity journey you gain the confidence to take the action steps you need to create a business you love and make an impact in the lives of those you serve.
This clarity journey also helps you develop a solid set of tools you need to keep an eye on your business and how you are doing in it. These same tools will help you and your business grow and change as needed to continue to fit you as life, health, family, and your business changes.
Do you have what you need to guide you on your business clarity and entrepreneurial journey?
Here is a quick overview of the 6 tools we talk about in today’s episode:
1. Get Clear About You and Your Business: Clarity doesn’t happen in an instant; it’s a journey of self-discovery and intentional work to understand and hear the calling on your heart.
2. Business Clarity Map: Chart out all that you know to be true about you and your business today, including core values, personality type, ideal clients, problem solving methods, and more.
3. Review Your Business Often: Conduct regular reviews to collect data and make informed decisions about your business.
4. Pray for Your Business: Incorporate prayer into your business planning and clarity journey.
5. Develop Restful Routines: Find ways to recharge mentally, physically, and creatively to do the work you’re called to do.
6. Give Yourself a Break: Too often we get in our own way and often are our own worst critic!!
These 6 tools will become an invaluable part of your business and entrepreneurial life. But they need to be collected, developed, and then nurtured along the way and should not be ignored.
Remember, creating a business that truly fits you is a journey, not a destination. Embrace the process and allow yourself the grace to grow and evolve along the way.
Listen to the full episode here or click the link below to read the transcript.
- Prefer reading a transcript? Great! You can do that here: Episode 29 Transcript
- Episode 15: Create Your Own Business Clarity Map
- Episode 18: Quarterly Business Reviews
- Shelley Hitz – Business Meetings With God
- The Praying Entrepreneur by Marta Goertzen
Are you ready to find clarity for your business and website? I’d love to help:
>> ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SOMEONE YOUR NOT IN YOUR BUSINESS?: We all do it. We try to fit the expectations and advice of others. Ready to stop doing that?? Take the Business Personality Quiz and take an important first step to discovering (or remembering) who YOU are in your business. Take the quiz at https://SelahStudios.co/bp-quiz
>> BUSINESS CLARITY COACHING: Have you lost your confidence in who you are as a business owner? Have you lost sight of your business dreams and goals? Let’s get you back on track with personalized coaching support and tools Business — https://SelahStudios.co/reset
>> SELAH SOCIETY MASTERMIND: Do you often feel that running your online business often is a lonely adventure? That’s probably not what you imagined when you started your business. Well, I’ve got good news for you, it doesn’t have to be. And it shouldn’t. The Selah Society Mastermind is for you if you looking for support on your business clarity journey and want to support others in return. — https://SelahStudios.co/mastermind
Marta Goertzen is an entrepreneur, writer, WordPress Website developer, and nature photographer. She daily explores the trails and beaches of the South Central Oregon Coast with her dogs Oliver & Mochi. You can follow along on their adventures on Instagram. Marta also fully believes that change starts with gratitude and that gratitude can change everything. Find out how with the “Grateful Friday 7-Days of Gratitude Starter Kit”