Do you ever find yourself feeling anxious and stressed as an entrepreneur?
You’re not alone. Many of us experience the pressures and challenges that come with running our own businesses. But what if there was a simple practice that could help alleviate those anxious feelings and bring more contentment into your life?
In this week’s episode of The Selah Entrepreneur podcast, titled “The Anxious Entrepreneur: 4 Reasons to Keep a Daily Gratitude List,” I’m sharing some of my journey with anxiety and how I discovered the power of gratitude as a transformative tool.
Cultivating a habit of gratitude has been one of the most significant changes in my journey with anxiety. By intentionally looking for things to be grateful for each day, I’ve found that my perspective shifted, and I began to appreciate the small moments and details that bring joy and change our attitudes.
What are the 4 reasons you should keep a gratitude list?
1. Reminders: We need these daily reminders of the gifts right in front of us. We get busy, skip the good and zoom in on what’s not going right, or we get so used to the good we take it for granted.
2. Perspective Change: Having a list written out that we can refer too, is also a gift. It can help shift your perspective when you are experiencing a frustrating day, and it feels like nothing is going right.
3. Reduce Anxiety: It can help you see past what is making you feel anxious and stressed.
4. Learn to Look For the Good: Once we decide to write out a daily list, you start the process of training your brain to look for small things and big things we can be grateful for.
So, how can you start incorporating gratitude into your daily life as an entrepreneur?
Tune in to this week’s episode of The Selah Entrepreneur podcast to hear four compelling reasons to keep a daily gratitude list. Discover some actionable steps you can take to cultivate a habit of gratitude and bring more joy and peace into your entrepreneurial journey.
Links & Resources:
- Read the transcript: The Selah Entrepreneur Podcast – Episode 23 Transcript
- Health Benefits of Gratitude: https://www.uclahealth.org/news/health-benefits-gratitude
- Gratitude Starter Kit: https://SelahStudios.co/gratitude
Are you ready to find clarity for your business and website?
I’d love to help:
>> HOW CLEAR ARE YOU ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS?: If you are ready to take your first step towards business clarity and stop guessing about what’s keeping you stuck & confused in your business, take the Business Clarity Assessment. Find out where you are in your business clarity journey today. https://selahstudios.co/assessment
>> BUSINESS CLARITY COACHING: Are you in need of a Business Clarity Reset? Get the support, tools, and resources you need with my Mini Business Clarity Toolkit Coaching here — https://SelahStudios.co/reset
Marta Goertzen is an entrepreneur, writer, WordPress Website developer, and nature photographer. She daily explores the trails and beaches of the South Central Oregon Coast with her dogs Oliver & Mochi. You can follow along on their adventures on Instagram. Marta also fully believes that change starts with gratitude and that gratitude can change everything. Find out how with the “Grateful Friday 7-Days of Gratitude Starter Kit”