Essentialism, Business Clarity and Growth, and Quarterly Business Reviews
Have you ever read a book that completely altered your perspective? One that changed the way you view the world and your business? That’s exactly what happened to me when I read “Essentialism” by Greg McKeown.
In this book, McKeown shares the concept of “essentialism”, which revolves around making better decisions about how we allocate our time and energy. One practice he recommends is conducting a quarterly off-site review to evaluate our decisions and align them with our values.
Inspired by McKeown’s ideas, I started implementing my own version of the review routine as a “Quarterly Business Review”. This practice has become a vital component of my entrepreneurial journey, helping me become an intentional and strategic business owner. I’ve witnessed firsthand how it helps keep me focused, motivated, and aligned with my goals and vision.
During the episode, I dive into the importance of quarterly reviews and how they can benefit your business. We discuss:
- Connecting with your purpose and big why
- Evaluating your calendar and commitments
- Assessing the status of your goals
- Setting new goals for the upcoming quarter
- Making better decisions in your day-to-day operations
- Recognizing when outside help may be necessary
- Becoming a more intentional and strategic business leader
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain clarity, boost productivity, and enhance your business! Remember, success comes from being intentional and regularly assessing our choices.
Tune in now and unlock the power of conducting quarterly business reviews in six easy steps.
Links & Resources:
- Read the transcript: The Selah Entrepreneur Podcast – Episode 18 Transcript
- Business Quarterly Review Workshop: https://SelahStudios.co/assessment
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown: Click here to learn more
- Episode 7 – The PACE Method to Business Clarity: Listen in here
- Episode 8 – From Confusion to Clarity: The Four Steps of the PACE Method for Entrepreneurs: Listen in here
- Episode 15 – Overcome Your Business Confusion With a Business Clarity Map: Listen in here
Are you ready to find clarity for your business and website? I’d love to help:
>> FREE: If you are ready to stop guessing about what’s keeping you stuck & confused in your business, take the Business Clarity Assessment to find out where you are in your business clarity journey. https://selahstudios.co/assessment
>> BUSINESS CLARITY CALL: Schedule a free Business Clarity Call to find out how Business Clarity Coaching might be your best next step. https://selahstudios.co/claritycall/
>> CLARITY COACHING: Are you in need of a Business Clarity Reset? Get the support, tools, and resources you need with my Mini Business Clarity Toolkit Coaching here — https://SelahStudios.co/miniclaritytoolkit
Marta Goertzen is an entrepreneur, writer, WordPress Website developer, and nature photographer. She daily explores the trails and beaches of the South Central Oregon Coast with her dogs Oliver & Mochi. You can follow along on their adventures on Instagram. Marta also fully believes that change starts with gratitude and that gratitude can change everything. Find out how with the “Grateful Friday 7-Days of Gratitude Starter Kit”