A Daily Quiet Time Journal
- Do the quiet time pictures with bundles of markers, pens and washi tape leave you feeling as though you’re missing out on a creative quiet time?
- Do you desire a more meaningful quiet time?
- Do you have trouble squeezing a creative quiet time into your busy schedule?
Despite what our social media feeds tell us, our daily devotions do not need to be overly complicated to be meaningful. They do not have to require hours of time, or all of your markers, pens, and colorful tape to be beautiful. You can develop a creative daily quiet time routine that works for you and fits into your life right now.
The key? Keep it simple.
Available on Amazon:
“This journal has helped me stay focused on the good that happens. In a world where there is so much dread and despair, it is critical that we focus on all that God has done for us. I will be eternally grateful for this journal!”
~Cindy Koch, Amazon Reviewer
The Choosing Gratitude: A Daily Quiet Time Journal, is a 31-day journey filled with simple activities to develop your faith, cultivate gratitude, and nurture your creativity, including:
- Reading and writing out the verse of the day
- Keeping a daily gratitude list
- Tracking prayer requests
- Journaling thoughts and prayers
- Creating with simple designs for coloring and space for lettering, doodles, and more
Choose one activity, or choose them all, but keep it simple…and develop a meaningful routine that you look forward to each day.